Aluminum Pulse MIG/MAG, MIG-Brazing
Versions: TPS 2700 | TPS 2700 CMT | VAS 6388A
OEM APPROVALS: Jaguar | Rolls Royce | Audi | Tesla | Mercedes Benz | VW (VAS 6388A Version)
*Meets or exceeds any OEM requirements for aluminum certification programs.
3 Phase / Multi-voltage
220/240V and 460/480V, Automatic Power Adjustment.
– Digital welding process
– 4 roller drive for safe, exact and smooth wire transport
– Energy saving inverter technology for higher efficiency
– Very low weight and dimension
– Automatic cooling unit cutout and user defined function button
– Wire inching without gas or current and earth leakage monitoring
– Job mode and synergic mode
– Thermostat controlled fan
– Aluminum welding startup
– Digital display
– Wire coil adapter
Meets or exceeds any manufacturers’ requirements for aluminum welding and can be used in the Ford program or other aluminum certifications.
Fronius is well known as a world market leader in “perfect welding” technology through innovation and intuitive design that meet and exceed industry standards.
Fronius International GmbH is the global manufacturing site for all Fronius welders and the parent company of all Fronius subsidiaries, including Fronius USA and FAN Austria, the after sales vehicle repair division.
- Market Leader in Welding Technology
- Manufactured in Austria
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 10 year Parts Availability
FAN is the supply and distribution channel for Fronius International automotive aftersales worldwide and obtains approvals from the automakers for each product. FAN welders are designed for the automotive industry with exclusive auto collision repair software, ergonomic ease of use design, safety, and operation features.
By exclusive arrangement between Fronius GmbH, FAN Austria and Robaina Industries Inc, Robaina Industries Inc, dba Eurocar-Bench Systems is the exclusive importer and distributor for the North American market.