FRONIUS Proton TT 4.0 “The Most Advanced Welder”
Built by FAN / FRONIUS / TECNA partnership
*Meets or exceeds any auto manufacturers’ requirements for spot welding
Welder Type: Resistance Spot Welder
Electricity Requirements: 3 Phase | 208230v OR 460480v
Squeeze Force: 1100 – 1500lbs
Applications: Multiphase Steels (Dual, Trip, Boron, BDK)
Attachments: Optional Arms, Optional Electrodes
Consumables: Electrode Caps, copper paste
-Digital Inverter spot welding
-Touch Screen and Adaptive Control and USB interface
-Reproducible and Reliable Weld Results
– Best price point for highest quality welder
– Overheating is impossible. The precise water cooling of the entire device to the electrodetip plays a major role in the quality of the welding spot and guarantees long electrode life.
– Maximum productivity and efficiency especially during long duty cycles
– Consistent and secured high weld power guaranteed in continual operation
– Uniform quality from the first to the last spot weld.
Fronius is well known as a world market leader in “perfect welding” technology through innovation and intuitive design that meet and exceed industry standards.
Fronius International GmbH is the global manufacturing site for all Fronius welders and the parent company of all Fronius subsidiaries, including Fronius USA and FAN Austria, the after sales vehicle repair division.
- Market Leader in Welding Technology
- Manufactured in Austria
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 10 year Parts Availability
FAN is the supply and distribution channel for Fronius International automotive aftersales worldwide and obtains approvals from the automakers for each product. FAN welders are designed for the automotive industry with exclusive auto collision repair software, ergonomic ease of use design, safety, and operation features.
By exclusive arrangement between Fronius GmbH, FAN Austria and Robaina Industries Inc, Robaina Industries Inc, dba Eurocar-Bench Systems is the exclusive importer and distributor for the North American market.