RI-EXPVAC-01 Aluminum & Carbon Fiber Dust Extraction System
This dust extraction system has been approved and recommended by BMW Group for the i3 / i8 carbon fiber program and is used in their training centers.
In addition, the RI-EXPVAC-01 system has also been approved for use and recommended by the most prestigious vehicle manufacturer, Rolls Royce, for the structural repair of its aluminum vehicles.
Electricity Requirements: 110v / 1 Phase / 60 Hertz / 20 Amp max.
Attachments / Accessories: 15 ft antistatic vacuum hose
– NFPA compliant.
– NEMA rated components (explosion proof).
– Designed for use in separate operations of carbon fiber and or aluminum repair.
– Antistatic hose and internally grounded.
– Industrial grade construction for 100% continuous duty cycle use.
– Easy clean out, no hazardous liquids like “wet systems”.