Semi-Annual Welder Service for Optimum Performance
Now that you’ve invested in a Tecna welder, don’t let it go to waste. As vehicles need regular service with their mechanical systems and computers, so do welders.
Welders should receive service every 6 months to maintain optimum performance and longevity of the welder.
Our service technicians provide thorough equipment servicing and refresher training for all technicians who will be operating the welder.
Welder Service Includes:
– Inspection of all welder parts and components
– Checking all hoses and fittings
– Checking coolant levels
– Applying copper paste as needed
– Updating software as necessary
– Testing welder performance as necessary
– Providing refresher training to welder operators
– Consumables, part replacements and repairs are provided at an additional cost
Protect your Investment.
Schedule for TECNA 3664P SMART PLUS Welder Service Appointment.
Need Training? See Upcoming Training Events or Contact Us to schedule training for your group.