Your Tecna 3664P Plus Spot Welder is an invaluable tool for your auto collision repair center. Keep your welder well-maintained to avoid costly downtimes, job delays and production productivity loss.
TECNA Spot Welder – Basic Maintenance Tips:
- Always cover the welder when not in use
- Clean and store electrodes and arms when not in use
- Inspect welder prior to use including electrical plug, hoses and water
- Inspect arm, electrode and electrode caps
- Replace electrode caps as needed
- Apply copper paste as needed
- Maintain semi-annual welder service appointments
Due for Semi-Annual Service?
Contact Us to Schedule your TECNA 3664P SMART PLUS Welder Service
TECNA 3664P SMART PLUS Welder, the most OEM Approved Resistance Spot Welder on the market for auto collision repair:
Audi VAS | Bentley | BMW | Buick | Cadillac | Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Fiat | Ford | Hyundai | Infiniti | GM | Jeep | Lexus | Lincoln | Maybach | Mercedes-Benz | Mini | Mitsubishi | Nissan | Porsche | Ram | Smart | Sprinter | Subaru | Suzuki | Toyota | VQ VAS